Community Initiatives Program Grant
NOTE: Applications for 2013 are now closed.
Are you a community group producing an exciting new event or theatre project that could use extra financial support to blossom? The Port Coquitlam Theatre Society offers a grant program for such initiatives. We support cultural diversity by rewarding the artistic initiatives of people like you in the Tri-Cities and the communities of the Vancouver and the Lower Mainland. Successful applicants produce shows that are inclusive and open to the community.
Theatre Grant Details:
- Applications are open to any organization or group fulfilling program criteria within the Lower Mainland of British Columbia
- The Port Coquitlam Theatre Society community grant should significantly help your group pursue artistic and/or charitable aims
- Priority is given to Port Coquitlam citizens/organizations when submissions of equal interest are made
- Existing Terry Fox Theatre rental clients are welcome to apply in support of new initiatives, special events or fundraisers
- Successful applicants are welcome to apply again for future years; however priority may be given to new initiatives or organizations
- Preference is given to events taking place July-November & January-March